The predator feedings and eagle show in Scandinavian Wildlife Park are not something you want to miss.
We recommend that you join the daily predator feedings and eagle show, where you experience the animals up close. The guides do a presentation in danish, but are more than happy to answer any questions or just tell you about the animals before or after the feeding.
In the Polar Bear Park and Sea Eagle Aviary you have a fantastic view from the amphitheater and in the Wolf Park and Brown Bear Park you see the feeding from the board walk.
The eagle show is the only time of day, that you - together with a guide - can go in the aviary with the birds. It's an incredible experience seeing the sea eagles doing their air acrobatics just over you heads.
11.30 Wolf feeding
13.00 Polar bear feeding
14.30 Eagle show*
15.00 Brown bear feeding
The schedule is intended as a guide and may be subject to change.
The actual feeding schedule of the day will be informed at arrival.
* Special guidelines for the eagle aviary and show
- The aviary doors open 15 min. before show start.
- No entrance permitted during the show.
- The show can also be experienced outside the aviary.
- It is not possible to leave the aviary during the show.
- Everybody needs to sit still during the entire show.